nrj. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 18 December 2014

SBI Clerk 2014 - Interview Experience - Abhay Tripathi

06:09 - By Unknown 0


Here we are sharing you all the Interview Experience of SBI Clerk 2014 of one of the BA Reader. Hope you like the post!!!

Hello everyone,
I am presenting my experience of SBI clerks interview… hope it will be useful for all of you.

My interview center – SBI administrative office, Varanasi
Time- 12:00 PM
Center was at a distance of 5 min from my home, so I reached on time.


Document  verification started at 4 PM (it was too late)
Really rigorous document verification
I was literally very nervous at that time. Officials at the doc verification really supported and pumped me after doc verification.

Finally I was sent for interview at 6:10 PM

Panel consisted of four members – 3 male M1, M2, M3 and 1 female Lady

Knocked at the door
I - May I come in Sir?
M1 - Yes Yes

Me entered (smiling) … said Good evening to everyone… they said me to Sit

Now,

M1 - So, you have done electrical engineering… explain the difference between Electrical and Electronics…
I - Explained

M1 - explain it with an example of TV
I - Explained

M1- what does your father do?
I- Told

M1- So, your father has a business of electrical goods and you are an electrical engineer …so why don’t you help your father in his business??
I- Explained the complexities in it.

And then a good discussion on my family , my mother , sister everything…
Then he handed over to the lady

Lady - When was Bangladesh formed?
I - I was really confused at that time between 1965 or 1971… so I told her the story behind Bangladesh formation and surrender of Pakistani forces on 16th dec… and I said to her that I am confused between 65 or 71
Lady - Its ok!! Its 1971
I - Thank you mam.

Then she handed over to M2
After then it was a good discussion with M2 on willful defaulters and he asked about my strengths which will be useful for banks and how I will work in banks and about my liking of banks…. It was a very good discussion… I also enjoyed and answered all of his queries very calmly and confidently

Then he handed over to lady again

Lady – What is NPA?
I- Answered

Then she handed over to M4

M4- What is capital adequacy Ratio? What is the need of it?
I – Explained

M4 - What are assets?
I - Explained

M4 – Give the name of three north-eastern states and their capitals ?
I- Told

M4- OK for me…
Handed over to M2

Then the last and one positive thing for me in the interview

M4 - aapki determination to acchi hai… aap ise continue kar paoge?
I- (very confidently) definitely Sir, I will do my work with utmost honesty and I will try do my best….

M4- Ok!!Thank You, you may go now… (smilingly)

I – Greeted thank you to everyone and said have a great day all of you then I came out smiling.

Good experience for me … hope it will help many of you… :)
Thank You… :)

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 comments:

© 2014 Banking Place. WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Powered by Blogger.
back to top